Connecting to Parliament is a collaborative process that seeks to establish innovative and substantive conversations between constituents and public officials on important policy issues.
By working with our team, elected officials will:
- Co-design the goals for deliberative town halls
- Participate in 60-90 minute non-partisan, unscripted, third-party facilitated conversations with constituents
- Learn about informed public interests while opening new channels of communication to a broadly representative sample of the local population
- Work with academic institutions focused on the public good, which means that our processes are designed to be cost-effective
- Garner qualitative and quantitative information from participants on their experiences attending townhalls as well as their opinions about specific policy issues.